Monday, January 10, 2011

Gush Of Red Blood No Clots

controversy and you agree with me?

Hello everyone, I am writing today to get rid of this burden. Be roprio is not a burden, I'm just down ammareggiata and a bit sad actually.
I'm angry, there has never happened to have the orders and then these people disappear? That's what this makes me angry a lot, not only because maybe there are more people interested in one thing and you tell him "no I'm sorry already sold" if you can not present it again, but also because maybe you do a c.. Or go in search of material that you know more than me is not always find the same things, prepare bracelet or earrings and then you say "I do not want no more" if you're lucky, otherwise you do not say anything, and that anger disappear ... Grrrr. I know this is a risk but people think it is scema.Mi does not appreciate my work. Okay now I've vented. Hello everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment